Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

YOOHOO!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
I've been so OUT lately, you know, drawing, playing games, watching at the sky, painting, dinking tea, saving the world and The World and drawing and well, the University and my corny issues <3
Yes yes.
But, TODAY I HAVE A GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT:
My beloved subject of Art History will end after this last exam, so I'll begin my very first WEBCOMIC.
My dear mate of the project will begin a webcomic aswell, at the same time, because we do love that way of working -ahahahaha- ehehehhehe.

We should talk a little more about it, but, it's already all decided.
So-------------------------
I'M RATÓN PERSONA, THIS IS MY OFFICIAL ART BLOG AND WAIT FOR FEBRUARY WHEN I'LL BEGIN -to be active and- TO POST MY VERY FIRST WEBCOMIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment