Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Project Logo!

Hey people!
Long time without writing...
Well! Ten minutes ago, I thought about making our logo for the project and now, here it is:
Photobucket

So cool, huh? I designed it!
Good for myself!!!
When I was making it, I thought about the meaning of our project name "PLUG-IN". It comes from a beautiful song called Kaze Wo Tsukinukete, I think, the Megaman exe opening 1, dears. I love Megaman. I really love him. Since I watched that anime, I've always wanted to had a NetNavi, but not a normal one, I do want Megaman... My mate and leader of the project do dream with own a NetNavi as well -we are such children... I'm just little child!- so we accepted it as our group name... Whatever! I sintetized my N64 controller connector and this is what we have!
Hehehe, so simple, but, it's a logo, it must be simple!!


Well, then, almost 23:00, so I should go to work and after it sleep like a bear. Again, SLEEP LIKE A BEAR!!
OH, ROCKMAN, THE TWO OF US WILL SEARCH FOR THE ANSWER!!!

The Project is ON FIRE NOW, DOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment