Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

Begining the project!

O hi hi hi- happy Sunday my people.
Well, today I felt like posting how the project was going, so let me explain:

About the comic project, I have the first eight pages from the first episode sketches and tries and now I was going to do the final one, the original. I have done only the first pages because I'm going to participate in a comic contest, so wish me luck. But that means I can't show the project until the contest is finish. You know...
Let me show a photo I took of my working place, guys:


Here you can see the book I'm reading "Diabetes -never more-", or something like this would be the translation... My awesome laptop who is alive and has feeling, my StarishStarry but almost broken headphones with my Virtue -oldie ipod- and the most important I supose, the sketches of the charas...

About the RPG game, here I took a screen:


Here I show you the house of the most important chara in the game. Yes. I am still building all the scenario and the stuff and it's not a piece of cake, specially the dugeons, my Lord... I enjoy creating this game so much <3

Well, these days I am going to work harder about the comic project but I should study, before, because on Wendyday is my latest exam -Art History exam postimpresionism-. I should pass this exam with a cool mark because the one before I almost fall it, and that no rocks, pretty know it.

Saa, Wish me luck with my exam and I hope my contest entry will rock like UtaPri songs! <3
Jeronimo, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment