Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Where to post and How---- RPG info Guild

Hi, people!

Well, well, we are talking about how to show you the comics and the stuff, you know, we have DeviantArt but we thought about upload it somewhere, first we thought MediaFire but I personally think it's not a good option, later my partner was told about some cool pages where to post.
My partner has already announced where to post, but I rather ask more people about it.
That's why I am not sure. But I don't worry, I'll ask and info my partner.
By the way, anybody of you know somewhere secure where to upload our project?

About my progress, I've only worked on the RPG this week. I almost have the whole maps, but dugeons are too much for me... Be patient, please <3 But I can show you some of my project...

Here we have the GUILD:


This is the GUILD, the place where you can recluit the people to help you while the adventure.
As you can see, the GUILD is easy to localizate, don't be shy because of the woman in the corner and enter the GUILD!

Everybody is so nice in the GUILD, but you must earn respect by doing missions! Here we have the interior with a short clearly description of your mates. The most important person in the GUILD is the boss, that Clown who is a bit mad, but you can speak with him with not too much problems; The Bunny Girl is the person who will tell you some tips about the adventure, so don't forget it. After them we have all the possible mates, each one with his particular headaches, but, in general terms, good people.


I hope you like this lil info about the GUILD.
It would be more logically if I firstly had present you the main charas and the plot, but since I'm so special, that will be the last point!

Whahahhahahahaha<3
Jeronimo, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment