Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Alexis' Project

Well, guys!
Long time without writing! Well, I was pretty bussy because the problems with the flat, the moving, and the stuff! But, here I present you...
Alexis <3
http://masterofthesword.deviantart.com/#/d550mfw

Alexis is a lil girl who lost her Teddy :(
But, she loves her Teddy so much, that he will become human and go and find her!
The story is this, but I think I'll do several changes...


Whatever! You, know? Since I discover that computer program for composing, I really like it. I sometimes do some music, specially with piano, that's why I'd like getting one and learn how to play... I bought a book because of reasons! So... I uploaded a video made with the "awesome" movie maker, with this pic and the melody I composed <3


Well... I know this is my very first video, so I'm sure it won't be mega-succesful...
Watch it:


Cute music that I composed, isn't it?
The other melodies I usually do seems like videogames themes... It seems videogames are in my heart...

Well, then, I hope you like it and comment!
Jeronimo, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment