Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Hey! Summer contests!

Well, people!
I couldn't update the blog, because of the work and you know.

Well, just say that since I'm gettint poor, I decided to participate in every contest in my city for earn money.
So sad story, guys, but no problem.
I'm going to enter to comic contests, painting contest, short story contest and maybe the photografy one, but not sure. And after that I'll go to the Uni and look for more and more contests and kill myself until earn some money, because if I don't earn anything, I'll have soup for supper every and single night!!

Please, wish me luck because I'll really need it.

BTW, did you look my last deviation?
http://masterofthesword.deviantart.com/#/d576juf
I really missed my watercolors, that's why I'll use them for the comic contest, dude!

Wish me luck, dudes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment